Terms of Booking
By registering for the Zip Slides you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which include, but are not limited to:
- I am familiar with the nature of the activity which I wish to undertake and acknowledge all of the risks involved. I understand and accept that I take part entirely at my own risk and that the organizers accept no liability for death or injury unless caused by their negligence.
- I hereby declare that I am in good health, and that I am not suffering from any medical condition or disability that might make it unsafe for me to take part in the event. I accept that I shall be solely responsible for any decision as to my fitness to participate.
- I also give my permission for photographs which are taken of me during the event to be used to publicize future events.
- The lower age limit is dictated by the minimum weight limit; however we suggest 12 as a guide for the youngest participants. There is no upper age limit as long as a person is fit and able, doctors consent should be sought if there is any concern
- You must weigh at least 6 stone (38Kg)
- You must not weigh more than 17.5 stone (111Kg)
- You must complete and sign a registration form including the medical declaration
- The full booking fee is required to confirm a place on the event
- The booking fee is non-refundable
- If Zip Slides UK is forced to cancel the event for any reason you will be offered an alternative date or, if these aren’t convenient or available, a full refund.
- Participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times, and to follow all safety instructions from ZSUK staff
- Please wear sensible clothing and footwear, along with warm and wet weather clothing if necessary
- The majority of fancy dress costumes are fine and the harness, helmet, etc. can be fitted over most costumes. However we reserve the right to not allow someone in fancy dress if we think the costume will compromise the safety of the participant.
- Zip Slides UK has £5 million public liability insurance with Activities Industry Mutual (AIM)
- Personal injury insurance is not included. We recommend that participants arrange their own cover